District 28 U Convention
October 14th & 15th Smithfield, Utah
Convention Hotel Information:
Room rate: $79 + tax (Price is held until 1 Oct 2016)
447 N. Main, Logan, UT 84381 / (435) 752-9141
*Book hotel directly by calling directly and mention “Lions Convention”
AREAS OF INTEREST:
Smithfield Canyon, Logan Tabernacle, Hardware Ranch, Stokes Nature Center, Hyrum State Park, Pepperidge Farm cookie outlet, Tony Grove Lake, etc
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Clubs are encouraged to bring eyeglasses and/or food bank donations
- Requesting clubs donate gift baskets and/or auction items for raffle items (Contact Billie or Carol)
- Dress code for Governor’s Banquet Dinner on Saturday, 15 Oct 2016, is business casual; no jeans
- Encourage “first-timers” to attend this convention!
- Smithfield Lions Lodge is located at 105 N. 380 E., Smithfield UT 84335 (turn right at 7-11 store and follow the signs)
- Bridgerland Applied Technical College is located at 1301 N 600 W, Logan, UT 84321
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.