Planning information from the race is archived below.
The following materials are now available for download:
- Trike Race Overview Letter
- Trike Race Team Application (page 1) and Sponsorship Information (page 2)
Student Groups: We can offer 4 Community Service Hours for participation in this event!
OVERVIEW: The Brian's Trike Race is an annual event bringing together Lions, students, and the public at-large to benefit the Indiana School for the Blind and Visually Impaired (ISBVI.)
The annual Brian's Trike Race fundraiser is held at the David Letterman Track at the ISBVI. Race your team on adult-sized tricycles to benefit the ISBVI. Teams are organized as Students, Lions, and Non-Lions.
More information will be available soon! We look forward to your participation!
LOCATION AND TIMING: October 2, 2016 at the David Letterman Track at the ISBVI. Click this link for a Google Map of the ISBVI.
- 11:00 AM – Doors Open
- 12 Noon – Practice and Team Pictures: This is your chance to get on the trikes and try a few practice laps! A Team Picture is provided to each team at the photo tent near the track.
- 1:00 PM – Races Start! See the Race Procedure section below for details.
- Food will be available throughout the event at the concessions stand.
Considering Sponsorship?: Event demographics and sponsorship options may be found here.
CONTACT: Project Chair Pat Henninger at 317-908-8884 or firstname.lastname@example.org.